A number of invited presentations and peer-reviewed papers were delivered showing the work of the CDPA to local, national, and international audiences.
- McColl, M.A. (2017). The Canadian Experience on Policy-oriented Disability Research. Communication, coalition and cooperation: Conference on Innovating and Developing Disability Policy Research, Beijing, China (e-conference).
- McColl, M.A. (2016). Federal Disability Policy. Canadian Access and Inclusion Project, Toronto, ON.
- Wilson, C., & McColl, M.A. (2015). How does disability affect time use? National survey data as evidence for temporal adaptation. International Association for Time Use Research, Turku, Finland.
- Buitenhuis, A., & Aiken, A.B. (2011) A comparison of financial programs offered to ‘Traditional’ Versus ‘New’ Veterans With Severe Disabilities: A New Class Of Veteran?. Shaping the Future: Military and Veteran Health Research. Ottawa, ON: Canadian Defence Association Press.
- McColl, M.A. & Jongbloed, L. (2010). Disability policy as a framework for occupational justice. World Federation of Occupational Therapists Conference, Santiago, Chile.
- McColl, M.A., & Schaub, M. (2010). The Canadian Disability Policy Alliance and Disability Policy Primer. Research Meeting, Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, Queen’s University.
- McColl, M.A. (2010). Learning Collaborative: A new approach to disability policy research. Centre interdisciplinaire de recherche en réadaptation et intégration sociale. Quebec, QU.
- Thompson, S.A., & Lyons, W. (2009). A review of literature on inclusive education.